Order 2 lenses and get a free case (color and style may be different):
B.C (mm) : 8.6~9.0
DIA (mm) : 14.0~15.0
Materials : 2-HEMA
Water Contents : 38%
- Secured ISO 13485
- Made in Korea
- 3 Year shelf life
Step 1. PREPARATION: You must wash your hands before handling lenses to remove dirt and germs that could get in and contaminate your eyes. Dry your hands with a clean, lint-free towel.
Step 2. CLEANING: Remove one contact lens and clean it with lens cleaning solution recommended by your eye care professional (not included with order). Place 2 or 3 drops of the solution into the palm of your hand and lightly rub the lens with your finger to remove dirt or debris.
Step 3. RINSE: Rinse your lens with more solution to wash away dirt and debris. Only use lens solution. Tap water is not sterile.
Step 4. DISINFECT: After use, store your contact lenses in a freshly solution filled case that has been washed. Lenses need to be disinfected in the solution for 6 hours or longer before wearing again.
NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!
- Share lenses with another person.
- Put your lenses in the other eye.
- Leave lenses in overnight or while sleeping.
- Attempt to wear lenses that are damaged.
- Use tap or bottled water to clean your lenses. ONLY USE STERILE LENS SOLUTION!
- Wear lenses for longer than 8 hours.